Here are a few from a photo shoot I did the other day, one of my first photo shoots... I had a great time walking around my village taking pictures of this sweetie, and a few of her little brother. She just turned 5, so we did a 5 Year photo shoot.
Aubrey! I didn't know you had a blog!! Cool! And your pictures are STUNNING!! I've discovered another cool thing about you, Girl! But... your last post was in June... Now that I know about you, I'll be waiting eagerly for that next posted inspiration!
(Thanks goes to Lisa K. for letting me in on your blog! smile.)
Aubrey! I didn't know you had a blog!! Cool! And your pictures are STUNNING!! I've discovered another cool thing about you, Girl! But... your last post was in June... Now that I know about you, I'll be waiting eagerly for that next posted inspiration!
ReplyDelete(Thanks goes to Lisa K. for letting me in on your blog! smile.)