Aubrey Cox Photography
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(11)
▼
November
(2)
Here are a few more pictures of Baby C and her fam...
Baby Girl "C"
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(3)
About Me
Aubrey
View my complete profile
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Baby Girl "C"
I got to go and do my first newborn shoot the other day, it was so much fun even if baby "C" did not want to sleep for us... Teresa and Justin, here is a sneak Peak for you!!
2 comments:
Tanya
November 15, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Great job Aubrey! I love the baby head :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
November 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Aubrey these are beautiful!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great job Aubrey! I love the baby head :)
ReplyDeleteAubrey these are beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete